External Authentication with Google OAuth 2.0 in nopCommerce
Authentication with Google via OAuth 2.0 in nopCommerce.
Supported versions: 3.20, 3.30, 3.40, 3.50, 3.60, 3.70
- Go to the Google Developers Console and log in with your Google Developer Account
- Select "Create Project"
- Go to APIs & Auth -> Credentials in the left-hand navigation panel
- Select "Create new Client ID" in the OAuth Panel
- In the creation panel:
- Select "Web application" as Application Type
- Set "Authorized redirect URI" to URL of login callback (http://www.yourStore.com/plugins/externalauthGoogle/logincallback/)
- Then go to APIs & Auth -> Consent Screen and fill out
- Now get your API key (Client ID and Client Secret) and configure your nopCommerce
For more details, read the Google docs: Using OAuth 2.0 to Access Google APIs.